Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What a Girl Wants

Lee Cooper denim dress and parka // Cambridge Satchel Co.  satchel //  New Balance shoes // Petriciaeure necklace

I fell in love with this pink parka on the first time I saw it. It's just so cute! I'm a sucker for a parka, especially when it's pink. I gotta have it. The material that they're using is perfect for this sweater weather, you know... you can still wear it when you're outside but it keeps you warm when you're in a super cold room, like my class-,- Well, for the dress, I always love cute and simple dresses, why? because when I don't know what to wear, I always wear a dress.

The necklace is from my loyal sponsor Petriciaeure, they sent me another 3 heads of ghoul. I can't wait to wear the other heads. Some of my friends think that my necklace is creepy, but I like it! This is my second pair of new balance, my first pair was the pastel 574. I wasn't planning on buying a new shoes but when I saw this on Goods Dept, I know I should buy it. It's pink and purple and it's super comfortable. You know, I always bring a substitute shoes in my car just in case I need to change my shoes, I don't want to abuse my feet by wearing heels all dog long, so I have to make sure that the substitute shoes is comfortable. 

27 comments:

  1. I also like creepy necklace, lol I think it's so cutee XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your outfit. Your necklace is fabulous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as always, i dont think the necklace is creepy , it's unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabby I love your parka!
    Ugh love that kicks on you too <3

    www.ejireji.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gabbyy kece bangettt <3
    btw kmu pakek lens apa ya kok blur nya bgus bgt!

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. me want more parka post ! haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. OLIIIVVV!!!! omg i love everything you're wearing in this look!!!!!!! ^^ the necklace is just too cute, i might get myself one!! and your hair AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH too fab i can't eveennn

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this pink combinatioon >.< superlooove ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oliv korean banget sihhh <3


    http://nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a nice pink parka!

    www.sparklingspike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair color!!
    nice shots :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look!!<3<3<3
    Your hair looks so stunning!

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the quirky feeling of this outfit, love! xx

    fashioncrunchh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kece banget!!! Just want to have everything you wear! <3


    xoxo,
    thecreamtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the whole look and the way used the dress as parka.. very smart <3

    http://ariyanisukma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh you're pink vibe never cease to amaze me! ahh can't wait to see you in `jakarta!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pinky parka! Super love it!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute necklace gabb :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. whole outfit is a blast!
    really love your hair color :3


    aka,
    adrkrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. your necklace is a killer, but I also like your sweet parka


    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cool! I love your outfit color mitchy-matchy! :)

    xx


    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room
    Join my Joy giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your coat is great!

    www.missysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool your hair
    efrinawati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN