Sunday, November 17, 2013

Star Line

Nikicio fake turtle neck //  Nasty Gal dungaree top // UGLY asymmetric outerwear // Uniqlo skirt // Zara bag // Pull and Bear beret (gifted) // Marina Fini necklace // Jeffrey Campbell lita

Went to J`Music LAB earlier today, to watch amiaya make up demo by Stella Lee. kkk~ actually the main purpose is to meet ci Stella ;p The last time I met her was last year I guess, she's getting prettier and cuter ヽ(^o^)ノI also met ci Comi and she's really cute in person, she has a perfect long hair as well (ʃ_⌣̀ )/|| It makes me miss my long hair~ I'm thinking to get a hair extension, what do you think? Should I go for it? ( '́з'̀)

The beret that I'm wearing has a small star details, which is very cute and I like it. It is a birthday gift from AIINESS (ノ^_^)ノ Thank you twinzy~ me suff you to the moon and back ❥ I got the dungaree top from Nasty Gal on sale kkk~ I've been eyeing on Rihanna x River Island dungaree top but they're sold out quite fast, so when I saw this cutie on Nasty Gal a couple months ago, I knew I should buy it but I didn't buy it right away. I checked on Nasty Gal a few weeks later then I saw this cutie on sale so I bought it right away ヾ(*д*)ノ゛

The necklace that I'm wearing is my current favourite~  I saw Ruby (one of my favourite icon from HK) wore the same necklace a couple months ago but I didn't know where to buy it, I thought it's customised necklace. Luckily, I found out that it's from Marina Fini, my current favourite jewellery designer. If you guys are into cute and unique jewellery, you should check Marina Fini~ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

10 comments:

  1. woah that nasty gal dungaree top rlly caught my eyes! soo in love with your hair color >< wish i could dye my hair like yours hihi. anyway, the event must be so much fun!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look,very cute top :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute & awesome!

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant stop loving you !!!

    http://bellepattinson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur cap, love ur outer either <3
    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  6. kinda hard to read the text on your post because you are using picture as a background
    maybe you need to give some color to your post box
    overall I love your outer <3

    Mr. Rebel in Town
    LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the outerwear & top muchooo! looking great as always ;))

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. flawless:) especially love your top and outwear!


    Anastasia,
    thecreamtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. suka banget sama outwear nyaaaaa.
    oliv ganti tampilan blog ya, looks more comfort <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wuiiih dipake topinyaa <3 looks so cute, btw super duper mau dungaree top nyaaaaa !!!!!

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN