Sunday, November 17, 2013

I've Had Enough

Grandy sweatshirt and choker // unbranded skirt // UNIF bag and lost sole boots // Hater snapback

What I wore last monday to work, received this super cute sweatshirt from my new sponsor grandy, I've been eyeing for this sweatshirt for months and I was wondering should I buy it or not but then, they sent me this. I really think it's a perfect timing, because it really matches my hair ^^
The bag is from UNIF, I'm madly in love with this bag, I can use it as a backpack and a sling bag as well, I can also use it to take selfie ;p It's also big enough to bring all of my stuff. 

18 comments:

  1. Omg I love your sweatshirt! You look so cool!:D


    With love,
    Xiao Ling Fat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg your hair !!! So cute and coool :3 i adore you more

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaaab ini swag bgt! your new hair is owsem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww.. love it!! <3

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucu banget sweatshirtnya ci<3<3
    btw garusak ci rambutnya gontaganti warna mulu?

    {La Vie Extraordinaire}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gabby sepatu UNIF nya banya ya >,<'.. Ah love the purple hue coming out from your outfit soo much


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEESS, your hair and jumper is so freaking match!
    you make me want to dye my hair into rainbow color
    haha

    Mr. Rebel in Town
    LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes and the bag! Sukaaaaaa <3
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgod, you're so rad !! Loving your top it matches your hair colors so much ! xx

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your new UNIF pieces <3<3 so cool as always gaab !

    ReplyDelete
  12. love loveee your bag gabby <33

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, you're sooo unique and awesome! I love your style!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN