Friday, November 15, 2013

All That Matters

The Stylish by Sallyns top and flats // unbranded skirt and necklace

I took these photos before I dyed my hair into blue and forgot to post it here, sorry ;p Anyway~ My new sponsor, The Stylish by Sallyns sent me this top and flat shoes right when I need it. I really love the simple top they sent me with the gold cross details, it's something that you can wear almost everyday. You can pair it with a patent leather skirt like what I did to make the top look fancy ^^ 

Twitter: @thestylishshop
BBM: 2A0658D

6 comments:

  1. oh my.... your necklace is so damn cute! >,<


    thecreamtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leather skirt! so cute on you <3

    http://ariyanisukma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great necklace. I really like your outfit. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always adorable, and again always fall in love with your hairstyle :))

    http://bellepattinson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flat shoes and top !!
    cute and simple *.*

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN