Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lee Cooper Event

Head to Toe in Lee Cooper

I was invited to Lee Cooper Indonesia to their new concept store at Mall Kelapa Gading 2, last week. It was really fun to style their latest Autumn Collection, they also let me try some of their collection. In the first picture, Rosa, me, Kak Bethanny, Mitha and Kak Lizzie were all dress up in Lee Cooper from head to toe. You can see from their new store's concept that their collection is now very up to date yet still classic, which means you can wear it anytime of the year even if it's an autumn collection. They're using paisley prints for the woman's collection which is so 'in' right now. I've seen paisley print all over the Internet these past few weeks. They still have their regular items as well. Their denim dress and parka is my favorite from woman's collection. Moving on to the man's collection... I like wearing man's stuff, because of the cutting and sizing. I will definitely come back for their man's jeans. I'm in love with the slim fit check base denim (you can find the picture above). It's so cute! a denim with a check base, I'd totally wear it! I'm not a big fan of long pants, neither jeans, but this one totally stole my heart away. 

anyway, the dress.. the one that Rosa is wearing, it's a man sweater. How cute is that?! The parka that Mitha is wearing is also man's collection. I wish I could just buy every piece of their collection. That'd be awesome! (ps: their price are quite affordable) I can't wait to share with you guys, how I style their denim dress and pink parka.


Twitter: @LeeCooperIndo


1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN