Monday, November 11, 2013

Kawaii Badass

gifted top // JuizyWoozy bag and jacket // unbranded skirt // YRU qozmo platform // B Be Bee smiling weed necklace

I got my top from Ines!!! It says Kawaii Badass, I like it thank you so much nes~ btw, I wore this outfit last weekend to watch Kak Ario's theatre performance. He was superrrrr cool, I'm amazed. After I watched their performance, it makes me want to learn japanese. Yes, it was a Japanese theatre performance, the title was 'back to the sengoku'. 

My super cute bunny bag is from Juizy Woozy, my loyal sponsor. They sent me a few items, and the bag is my favourite! Why???? It's a bunny and it has pink blush!! it's so adorable I could puke rainbow *lol* well, i'm not kidding..... the quality is good. by saying good, I mean good! the stitching is good, the materials, the style, everything is perfect! I love it! I rate it 9 out of 10! My varsity jacket is from Juizy Woozy as well, I always bring a jacket or a sweater everywhere I go these days and this jacket is one of my favourite even since it arrived. The fabric is not that bulky so you can bring it in your bag easily and the colour is just so me, I love the combination of black and tosca. Anyway, if you are not familiar with Juizy Woozy, it's actually a Japan kawaii pop culture brand based in Indonesia. Their collection are ready to wear, casual, but kawaii! I love everything from their collections, I wish I cold buy them all! *lol* 


Instagram: @juizywoozy
Twitter: @juizywoozy
email: juizywoozy@yahoo.com
bb pin: 73CADD35
LINE: juizywoozy

Store:
- eX Plaza Indonesia: Entertainment X'nter Level 2 #17. 18F. Jakarta Pusat, ph (021) 3157845
- Mall Kelapa Gading 3: Fashion Hub Lt. 2 #2A-02. Jakarta 14240, Ph. (021) 4585379
- Lippo Mall Karawaci: LG #41A Ph. (021) 54211528
- Pondok Indah Mall 2: Melrose & 3rd street, South Sky Walk Lt. 1 No. S130
- Summarecon Mall Bekasi: 2F-138. Bekasi, Ph (021)

19 comments:

  1. Love your bag!

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue eyebrow? oh so creative!

    just realized that you have dyed your hair in blue, I think it fits you perfectly <3

    eji/reji

    ReplyDelete
  3. gabyyy i think your blue hair color is the coolest so far (but pink still really suits you though hehe) <3<3
    love your platform >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. super super cute bag <3
    though I still enjoy ur lovely pink color, this one also looks great on you. Stunning even :p

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit always look so cute.
    and you are really cute as well. i mean look at your hair. lovely!

    visit mine wherever you have a chance :
    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is so pretty! and i absolutely love your bag

    http://alexisalexisloh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. juizy woozy is my favorite brand ! :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So kawaii badass! <3 Your look is stunning as always and love your bunny bag and jacket! I´ll definitely visit juicy woozys shop *O*

    Lots of love
    InspiringThing

    ReplyDelete
  9. pinky hair gone and finally my question when we were at fashion is you competition now answered
    NEW HAIR SO RAD!!!

    Mr. Rebel in Town
    LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  10. woww.. love your new hair… <3

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome look! ^^ Love your hair!

    Wanna follow each other? :)

    DARE 2 WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww you look cute!! <3 love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gabyyyy selaluu keceee!!!!
    love love loveeee

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. huaaaaaa. rambutnyaaaaaaa <3


    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute hair babe!

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  16. SELALU SUKA SAMA RAMBUTNYA DALAM WARNA APAPUN, TITIK.
    hahahahaha!

    ­­Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN