Monday, November 4, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M Private Preview


Went to Isabel Marant pour H&M Private Preview last week and I'm still amazed by the collection. I mean, the collection is stunning yet wearable for daily activities. The black and white knits sweaters and coats are the one that catches my eyes when I stepped into H&M showroom, it's so fluffy. But, I don't think it's suitable to wear in Indo, unless you're just gonna keep it and wear it when you're travelling overseas. My favourite piece is the reversible bomber jacket, it's a perfect piece for you who needs two different looks in one day. You can use the printed side of the jacket to the office or to a formal occasion and wear the metallic side when you go to a party. The sweaters also caught my attention, it's red and the prints are good. I'm in love >.< 

Having said of that, Isabel Marant pour H&M also carries teen boys and girls collection and they're all very cute. I love it! Don't worry guys, for you who's wearing small or medium size, you can still wear it ;) Which one is your favourite? mine is the reversible jacket and the teen boys knit sweater. See you at H&M Gandaria City on November 14! ;D

7 comments:

  1. aaaaa kerenn" yaaa jacket nya lucu bgtt <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg those jackets >< wish i lived in a 4 seasons country!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, those coats look so awesome! i need to browse through my h&m near home now!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! such a lovely blog!:)

    would you like to follow each other?via GFC and on Facebook too:) just let us know, we always follow back <3

    kisses,

    thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kereenn !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, ich bin immer wieder begeistert von ihrer Kollektion und hoffe, dass es bald wieder eine neue bei H&M zu kaufen gibt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN