Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Eyes and Tomatoes

 Kenzo eye sweatshirt // Glad News skirt // Chanel vintage backpack // Buffalo x Solestruck  tomatoes platform // UNIF vapor cap //  Karen Walker sunnies // YSL arty ring

Finally! I got the chance to go out with my tomatoes platform shoes from the buffaloxsolestruck collection. Well, I've to admit that wearing this kind of shoes here in Jakarta is kind of..... hmmm uncomfortable. It's not the shoes, but the people... -___- they look at me and my shoes like I did something wrong or maybe I just killed their pet. It's annoying. Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm okay with just 'looking' but not 'pointing'. Having said that, I got this fancy sweater from Kenzo last week, I bought it because I got a voucher worth 1 Million rupiah from Kenzo, they said I won the photobooth-thingy when I visited Kenzo Studio Store bloggers and media gathering last July, I didn't post anything about it here because I forgot to bring my memory card with me, such bad blogger -,- I'm sorry but if you want to know how's the event you can check it out here and here. Thank you Kenzo Indonesia for the voucher! ♡

28 comments:

  1. congrats for winning voucher from Kenzo!
    cool banget jumper nya!
    sepatu nya apalagi

    hhmm, iya sih disini pake sesuatu yang mencolok sedikit aja, orang-orang langsung pada heboh
    padahal sebenenrnya biasa (menurut kita), tapi luar biasa banget bagi mereka

    well, just be yourself Gab!
    keren kok
    love it!

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt!! I love it!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, i love your shoes, Gab...>.< walah, ga usah sepatu yg lucu2 itu Gab, kalo pake baju yg dianggap 'aneh' dikit aja udah diliatin kadang ditunjuk2..XD

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top and shoes!!! OMG <33 thats totally dope!!! *_*

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciii lucu bgt outfitnya dari head to toe! I really like your skirtt :D


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole outfit! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. will always love your look ^^

    nadiadwifortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. always love your skirt. especially your hair. well its rare but in positive way :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look, those shoes are so cute!

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)


    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS: HAVE FUN WITH ROMWOMEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaa your sweaterr gab ,super lovee!
    Congrat gab for winning kenzo's voucher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaa your sweaterr gab ,super lovee!
    Congrat gab for winning kenzo's voucher

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg your shoesss is to die forrr Gab! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  14. fierce look!!

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look fierce! love the shoes <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit ! You rule, Gabby <3

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wowwww you are so original sweety!!!!! i really love your style!!!!
    come to find me on my blog.. if u want we can follow each other. it's my pleasure kissess from italy
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love loveeee same sweaterrr and i adore your baggy!!!
    ayoooo foto bareng

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. tomatoooooooo <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha gabs! kalo gak mau di pelototin sini pindah ke bangkok aja sama eke! sedih nih sepi sendirian

    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. suka banget outfit nya <3

    stay fabulous kak oliv : )

    xx,
    www.gummy-grin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN