Sunday, October 27, 2013

HAY United!


Went to HAY United show at Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 last Sunday, HAY is an active-wear line. They bring sports-wear to another level. I'm in love. Look at that pik jacket with net details. It's one of my favourite from their crayon collection. I'm very lucky I can get it for free. I won their Instagram competition, yay! You can check out their collection here and their website www.hayunited.com ;D

bought in HK top // H&M skirt // Kreepsville necklace // Proenza Schouler PS11 // Kate Spade x Darcel bangle // Adarga x Ruby Gloom leather cuff // YSL arty ring // Claire's zombie ring // Jeffrey Campbell Icy Doll 

13 comments:

  1. omg you look a-fucking-mazing! come to nyc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mickey top gab!!!! Kapaaan gue ke hongkong yaa, aaaa mau banget. Btw lu yang menang deh yaa, damn I loosee, congrats btw Gaby!!!!

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww gabby love your bag n sweaterrr !!!

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmeyygoddd your bag *_*
    cutey mix and match gab!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your skirt :D and you look so cool with your super cool hair <3

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb gorgeous outfit as usual and ur ps11 baguss bgt and suits u perfectly. It's so edgy yet very cute with its pink colour! It's totally youuu deh pkknya hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww.. black always right!!

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i looove their collections too! a very unique sportswear indeed. btw, glad to hear that you won, gab! :)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your bag! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN