Sunday, September 29, 2013

All Eyes on You

The Editor's Market top // Gabrielle's Clothing skirt // WW bag // Nike roshe run black metric // Aeroculata bangle

I wasn't in the mood for something colorful like what I usually did. I didn't even put my make up on because my left eye is swollen (if you guys notice) and it hurts. I was thinking about simple and not too much accessorizing outfit. Well, Pairing this crop top that I got from The Editor's Market with and plain black skirt + a Nike roshe is really simple and comfortable.

11 comments:

  1. as alwayss keceee!!

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pair of shoes! and love to death your hair too
    I hope we could be friend by following each other

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply monochromatic
    but totally awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovee your nike shoes >< looking so stunning even without make up really!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love the top!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eye top! you look marvelous with all black outfit anyways


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gabyy lucu banget tas nyaa >.<
    very match with your roshe <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. still look great even with the swollen eye..
    nggk kliatan juga kok :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg love this outfit !

    http://spotonmagdalena.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great on it! well done!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omgomgomg totally love the nike roshe run!!! kamu mah ga dandan juga selalu kece lipppp -_- and btw gws yakkk :) ayuayukk ketemu lagiiiii!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN