Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spectrum OI!

Topshop  hat // unbranded asymmetric leather jacket // Nikicio fake turtle neck // Sautdebunny skirt // OS necklace // UNIF spectrum bag and OI! platform

Went to Raffles Institute show at Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 (Day 3) to support Catherine Soepadhi (ABOCS). I was wearing my favorite leather jacket, it is asymmetric >.<  Don't ask me where did I buy it because I don't know. My mom bought it for me >.<  The UNIF bag and shoes are form my mom as well. Ikr, my mom rocks! Some of you asked me to post a picture of her, well, my mom isn't here with me atm. I'll post it when she come to visit me next month. Anyway, my favorite show from #JFW2014 is still Patrick Owen's. The collection are just beyond amazing! What's your favourite? 

18 comments:

  1. gilee kece banget Gab!
    love everything you are wearing here
    especially the tartan shoes
    your mom is so ROCK!
    anyway my fav show on JFW is Dewi Fashion Knight. The show closed by Tex Saverio

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your skirt. You're very trendy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuuuu well done Kul Gurl hihi love your shoes!
    mine was Peggy Hartanto's.

    eji/reji

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jacket is cool!!!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super duper cool
    love that necklace

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much wants in one outfit seriously!!! Can we share clothes? :)) Haha! <333

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. woww kece bgtt enak ya dibelii"in mami nyaa!!
    love your shoes and bag <33

    www.christianbelvin.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OmG that UNIF shoes are to die for

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfit always outstanding. love everything in here, especially that shoes! :D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cool,,love your shoes..
    your outfit so rock!! LOVEEE

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. rok nya lucu banget liv <3
    anw happy halloween dear <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. omggg youre so luckyyyy lipppp ive been eye-ing for those unif shoes for ages................ and your jacket is just beyond awsum.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look really nice! Such an artistic
    style c; Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN