Friday, October 25, 2013

Shop Deca

I was invited to Shop Deca media gathering last week, located at Pong Me! lounge. Shop Deca is an Indonesia-based web-store. Their concept is a little bit different than the other existing web-store in Indonesia. They carries International Brand which is unavailable offline in Indo, yay! 
The good news is, they're also selling man apparels and they sell bedding, party-needs, lighting, cooking-needs, and the other cute stuff as well! Are you ready to shop girls? It's free shipping to all over Indonesia for a limited time, so SHOP now!

Here are some of the pictures that I took during the event! 
what about yves!
in all H&M outfit except for the shoes and necklace

3 comments:

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN