Friday, September 6, 2013

Double

Hi guys! I'm back, if you guys follow me on my Instagram, you should've known that I'm on holiday hehe but I'm working instead of going on a vacation. *proudface* I never thought working life would be like this. I mean, it's really fun but tiring at the same time. I barely have enough time just to go get my lunch and dinner but that's okay. Luckily, my schedule today wasn't very tight so, I got time to visit Market n Museum at Grand Indonesia. Yay! 

*sorry for the bad quality pictures* TT^TT

here's a bonus, silly picture of me eating my favorite chirasi salmon :9
K's Nail Art
I received a set of nail art from K's Nail Art, I was very happy when they told me they want to send me a set of nail art >.< Click the photo above to see more nail arts that they have made. You can actually customised the design. Yay!


2 booths that catch my eyes at Market n Museum, Grand Indonesia. 



 unbranded top and skirt // H&M socks // Dimepiece backpack // Underground creepers // LINF choker // 1979 necklace // KeenEthic hairclip

9 comments:

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN