Monday, September 23, 2013

Hongkong

with Eric >.<

 Curious akicha jacket // Riot Barbie playsuit //  MCM x Karl&Craig backpack // UNIF cross trainer // Nasty Gal choker

Adarga x Ruby Gloom
 clothesap top // UNIF Skirt and Cross Trainer // MCM x Carl & Kraig backpack // Zara beanie 


 Forever21 top // Shop at Mignon shorts // UNIF cross trainer // B BE BEE  necklace // MCM x Carl & Kraig backpack // De Voice snapback

I'm so happy! >.< I met Eric from B Be Bee, a bit upset because I didn't get to see Ruby but that's okay.    I was shocked when Eric said he'd open the store just for me ;p B Be Bee Store was technically closed, but then he told me to come and yay! I get to buy a super cute choker, made by him (ofcourse). It was nice meeting you :) Hongkong was awesome and I can't wait for another trip to HK.
Well, today is my 19th birthday.... No!!!! I don't wanna get older :( I wanna stay 18 forever :( well, 18th has been the best year of my life, hopefully 19th will be better.

16 comments:

  1. aaa jadi pengen ke sana jugaaa >.<
    kamu cutee bgt gab hihihi
    anyway, happy birthdaaay, hopefully you got the best one this year <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAB!
    wish you all the best <3

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaa
    drag me there asap.. mau juga T.T
    in love with ur denim and heart jacket

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. HK sure is great!!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks ZUPAAH FUUUUN! love your phone case anw - syooo kiyuttt

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoy your day<3
    Looks like a lot of fun in HK and your outfits are stunning! *_* HK is such a awesome place and I want to go there too.. and woah I´m so happy for you that you could met eric *O*

    Lots of Love
    Inspiring Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. Happy birthday, keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, dear!!
    Don't worry about gettin' older! :'D I think every year can surpass your previous one by just having a positive look how life is! It will be indeed better. 19years is still such a young age - you have so much waiting in future! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

    Those pictures are beautiful! And I once again love your style! <3 I think it's really hard to combine colored hair with matching outfits but you always come up with such creative ones! -thumbs up-

    much loves,
    Hong
    sparkingroar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Benar2 asiiik sekali gab!!!! Really wanna go there!!!!!!!

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benar2 asiiik sekali gab!!!! Really wanna go there!!!!!!!

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Benar2 asiiik sekali gab!!!! Really wanna go there!!!!!!!

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  12. enak banget kamuuuh shopping terus gab gab! happiest birthday to you btw wish you nothing but the best!


    http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday cutie!! you look awesome on all of your outfit! mau case nya ;,)


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suka sama brg2 olivvvv <3

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday! stay gorgeous!

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN