Sunday, September 15, 2013

8666 Mickey + New Video!

Platform top // UNIF bag and shoes // LINF choker

These pictures were taken last week by my mom, when we went out for lucnch. These past few days were crazy. My schedule was fully packed. I have to wake up really early, like 4.30AM and I got home at 3.30AM for almost 5 days. Can you guys imagine how it feels? Trust me, I'm feeling like a zombie. I'm not complaining, It's my own decision after all. I feel blessed I could do all of the jobs that I've done, because I learned a lot. I also met lots of awesome people. It was a really fun experience. I'm pretty sure I won't regret anything :)

Here's a bonus! A video of me doing my daily eye makeup! Hope you guys like it! ;D


20 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love that dress with the image of Mousse. Very cool, keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes and hair! ^ ^

    http://quirkyaesthetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! kawaii ><

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. kawaii. :D
    nice blog.
    if u dont mind visit my blog too.
    and follow.
    thanks

    http://subtit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your mickey mouse's top

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. baru liat videonya. yang semangat dong ngomongnya. Kayak baru bangun tdur aja males2an :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. baru liat videonya. yang semangat dong ngomongnya. Kayak baru bangun tdur aja males2an :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. baru liat videonya. yang semangat dong ngomongnya. Kayak baru bangun tdur aja males2an :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I wanna know how you style your hair, is it only blow it or use roller?

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the tutorial! i'll try it too <3

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute topp and adore your shoes <333


    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute....that hair color is so popping

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your mickey tee <3 cuteeee :p
    anywayy goodluck for your new job >.<

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute as always! And good luck on the job yaa (jangan2 foto2 brg Afgan itu salah satunya? OMG) xoxo

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite place :D CP! haha
    Cute bag gab

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN