Friday, October 3, 2014

Taco


What I wore a couple days ago, this taco set from argyle and oxford is just so cute and perfect for my lazy day outfits. It makes me feel like I put on some effort to dress up when I don't. 

Argyle and Oxford shirt and shorts // Sitha Store sweater // Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff shoes // Topshop socks // Lazy Oaf backpack

I will be leaving to Bali for a week so I won't be able to post until I get back. Hope you guys understand :) Talk to you guys on my next post!

16 comments:

  1. cute gaby!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. liv cute shoesss <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so so effortlessly cute! I like the taco set and the fluffy pink backpack <3 xx

    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room
    Follow the blog on Bloglovin

    Please kindly help to vote here

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable! :)
    love the taco pattern <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So かわいい <333
    You look like those cutie pie school girl in wonderland!>,<)/
    Tas nya emech bangetttttt (kalo kata kakak ahahah) <3<3

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute ! love your shorts so much !

    Cheers,
    Ruby and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is too cute! Especially the Argyle & Oxford set! Something I would don myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The matching watch and ring, so cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shoes!!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mau sepatunyaaaa too cuttee!! gemeshhh

    A&O outfit well ensembled dear
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those saddle shoes and those socks are perfect with them on you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN