Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Brightspot Pop Up Mall 2014

Lazy Oaf jacket // Topshop crop top // unbranded my little pony short (underneath) // Monstore skirt // Buffalo x Maria ke Fisherman shoes // Enpens bag //  Uniqlo socks // Shophella choker

What I wore to Brightspot market on Friday, went there to get some stuff that I really like because I didn't bring any cash on Thursday lol :'D

 Brightspot was really crowded as usual, but I am quite disappointed because most of the tenants are the brands that I can easily find in Goods Dept. I know the relation between brightspot and Goods Dept but, brightspot used to bring a lot of undiscovered brands which have a really great and one of a kind concept. Right now, I personally think that it's their main 'thing' anymore, which is really sad. 



Here's the song that I currently listening to, some people asked me on ask.fm. So I thought I'll just put it up here :) You can follow me on sound cloud if you want to :) 

15 comments:

  1. awesome jacket!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the colours in the outfit and the badges are super cute <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is so cute! Hahahaha..
    Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute omg...:"> *dies from cuteness*
    THAT JACKET IS SO PERF!!! GOOOODDDDD!!!!:"> THE SHOES TOO<3333 goshhh....
    Itu tasnya juga kereeen tp awalnya aku sangka itu kayak kotak p3k gitu uwuwwu._.

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your jacket and your bag so muchh ! :)

    xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oliv, aku suka banget jaket nya <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! ;)
    love that shoes and jacket <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the playlist! and swoon for your denim ! aku follow soundcloud kamu ya gab :)


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute shoes gab!

    http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how the whole items works together <3

    kindly check out my fashion blog girls
    xo Diras,
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN