Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Got A Problem, Problem When I Look In Your Eyes

 Kidnapped Ally top // Zara pants // Cocra Paris choker // Alexander Wang marti backpack // Dr. Martens boots // T.I.A.L.S sunglasses

Black can never go wrong, that's why I paired this mess top with black faux leather pants from Zara (a.k.a the pants that actually fit me perfectly). I also tied a plaid shirt to give a little touch of colours. 

The marti backpack is what my mom got for me this year as a birthday present. She knows how much I love wearing backpack. 

7 comments:

  1. cool!! :)
    adore your top and backpack <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERF PERF PERF AS ALWAYS <3

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ass alwayss cool gabby <3
    love your backpack <3 <3

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. jarang liat kamu pakek celana panjang, and this is perfect on you <3

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cool in this outfit gab <3

    Love always,
    lapetitecoeur.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN