Friday, October 10, 2014

Coach Plaza Indonesia Grand Opening


So I went to Coach Plaza Indonesia grand opening last night. It wasn't just a store grand opening event, they were also showcasing their Fall Collection.


The pictures above are what I managed to capture when I was at the event last night, didn't take much because it was so crowded and It's quite hard for me to take pictures, so yeah... 
*
Here's what I wore to the event. I rarely dress up like this, but Klaus & Co was nice enough to sent me this lovely dress so I won't look like a child at the event LOL


Klaus & Co dress // Christian Louboutin bianca // Balenciaga bag and bracelet // Aesthetic Pleasure x Pedra necklace

8 comments:

  1. totally chic!
    so different than usual
    but then u nailed it!

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress ci Gabby !


    xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a bit rare to see you in dress and heels. nut love it really. lovely look with a great dress

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice event! It's great to see you with a different style hehe :)

    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room
    Follow the blog on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg Gab, so simple yet gorgeous!



    http://rebellishoes.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Thankyou so much for covering grand opening of Coach PI event. Hope to meet you in personal one day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN