Monday, December 16, 2013

Made in Kawaii Wonderland

Juizy Woozy top // Unbranded shorts // D-mop x Dazzle jacket // Nike strapback

These photos were taken a couple days ago when I was supposed to go out and do my assignment and take an outfit photos but it was raining so I decided to stay and do the assignment at home.  Since I already dolled up so I took a few shots with my new cam~ (kkk~ I bought myself a new camera so I can do more camwhore ;p) I took these photos on my balcony then I edited the background to match my strap-back hat. The raglan top I'm wearing is from my loyal sponsor Juizy Woozy, they sent me lots of kawaii stuff..... I'm a spoiled kid >.< I can't wait to show you guys the other stuff that they sent me. Well, I'm currently working on my final project while typing this blogpost for you guys. So until next time! xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Found you on lookbook!
    Really love your quirkiness
    AND YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME!
    Following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. want your cap! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my the outfit is so adorable! and it suits you well
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh super kawaiii !! love your style <3

    barbie-kawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: great outfit. Very cute. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, wish I was that good at adding textures <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit :)

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorableeee! x'3
    you eyes are so kawaii, love the snapback~ ^^

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. duhhhh, lucu bgt sihhhh! Gemezzzzz haha.. Love the artwork so much on this post! ;D

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel youuu I juga seharusnya outfit shoot hiksss. Anyway love the jacket gabb lucu bgt ! <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cuteeeeeee <3


    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just love how colorful you are gabb hehehe kangenn jdnya :(

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aah, you are super kawaii, and you got swagger!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN