Saturday, December 28, 2013

I LIKE Tokyo

 Twinkle  top // unbranded skirt // Ray Ban sunglasses // Topshop necklace // BCBGeneration bracelets // 3.1 Phillip Lim pashli // Nike air max 1

As you guys know, I'm on holiday and I just got back from KL last Sunday. Now i'm currently back in Batam. There's nothing much I can do here, mall is the only place I could go since there's nothing else. So this is what I wore today. Probably one of the simplest outfit that I posted here. Kkk~ The necklace that i'm wearing in this post is from topshop and I got it on sale, who doesn't love saleeee? especially when it's 50% off! When I first saw it at topshop Senayan City, I really like it since I already have the silver one (the one that I wear on this post), but then I decided not to buy it right away and waited for a couple of weeks. woos~ it's on sale! lucky me ^^  The bag is a christmas present from my mom, she knows me best. me luv u, mom. ^^ 

I know it's late but better late than never, right? Merry Christmas guys! XO

10 comments:

  1. cool, love this outfit!

    http://diamondbyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag !
    Did you lose weight ? You look skinnier, and also prettier :)
    Have a nice holiday ! <3

    Xx
    Titany Shintamurti

    www.incaseyouresocurious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like your shirt. The bag is fabulous. Enjoy your holiday ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. swaggieeee~ love your top, skirt and bag :D
    what a great deal you got there ;;)
    btw is the nike comfortable to use?

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Tokyo too and I love your bag!

    Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!
    SALE is undeniably one of the most amazing thing human being ever invented. Nice buy ;)

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaraang ngeliat dirimu di belah pinggir rambutnya, and you look cuter >.<
    really love your top as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect bag! love it so muchhhhh

    www.sparklingspike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh this is super kawaiii!! i adore your pashli gab!
    anyway, are you coming over on 4th january?

    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omggg your bag suits you best!!!


    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN