Monday, December 30, 2013

Change Your Life


I'm into neutral colors lately, especially black, white, cream, and brown. The latest collection of Cloth Inc fulfil my current obsession. I always love their collection, simple but stylish yet affordable. My favourites from this collections are the sweater and the tulle skirts and the tritones coat. The F/W items are available for limited time only so you better be hurry.

 Cloth Inc sweater and skirt // Ray Ban sunnies

What I wore a few days ago before going out with my qtp2t Luissa ;D I'm wearing my favourite piece  from Cloth Inc, the sweater and the skirt. It's raining and I can't take any photos outside since it's raining so I took a couple shoots in the balcony. 

12 comments:

  1. lovely sweater and skirt <3 the sweater looks so comfy to wear

    Diary of a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty~ i love the jumper so much! seems to be very comfy x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect outfit, ci. kawaii <3

    enjoy your new year~
    http://hidupinisuram.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit <3

    http://diamondbyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool shades!

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. walaupun gayanya lebih toned down dr biasanya, you still rock it! roknya cloth inc supaah awesum!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never before had I seen u with this kinda neutral palette ! awesome, Gabby ;)

    www,shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the skirt! you look so warm with this outfit

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and chic style. I'm into your style!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool outfittt and your super cool hair matched your outfit tooo <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN