Sunday, December 8, 2013

Laney

 Dignity top // New Look skirt // gifted plaid flannel shirt // Givenchy pandora bag // Topshop chain choker // gifted and Kimilatta bracelets // Kenzo fitted cap // Air Jordan V Laney

I've always love wearing t-shirt, this one I got it from Dignity, I really love the print, I fell in love when I first saw it on Instagram. The creepy print is just so me and it is perfect for everyday use ^^
The lane is my newly adopted babes, I got it from Limited Edt Singapore. When I first saw this, I really wanted to get myself a pair then I saw Chiara from The Blonde Salad post it on her blog and I want it even more (it looks even better when it's worn). I'm not sure if it's available here in Jakarta especially in GS sizes, so I was like... kay~ I won't be able to have this babe. Thank God I found it in Singapore and of course in GS sizes meaning I got it wayyyy cheaper than the men sizes, lucky me!

I just watched Frozen btw, it's a very good movie. My favourite character from the movie was Queen Elsa, she's gorgeous! I love her hair omg!!! I want/need a white hair. The movie was so magical~ 

Anyway, based on my personal experience on posting this kenzo all seeing eye on instagram, lots of people think I'm an illuminati.... zzzzz C'mon?! Just because I love wearing something with eye prints on it or anything related with eye it doesn't mean I'm an illuminati....kay?


Like my Facebook page here and drop me a question on ask.fm here ;D

12 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. I like your hat. The shirt is very trendy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssh don't worry abt those small minded people that has nothing to do but to look for weird hypes... You rock girl!

    xx
    Christine Adel

    ReplyDelete
  3. some people just so.....uh! i don't know what to say about them. i love that eye print too, but that doesn't mean i am a illuminati, just ignore them dear. you always look so cool all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. suka banget ama top nyaaaaaa

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that t shirt is killer! ahh mau Jordannya!!!


    www.anisacramenr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the snapback!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool as always! love your look so much

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plaid on plaid is always great <3 Suka bgt topi nya gab! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cool :3 yeah dont judge a person by the epitomised style

    http://bellepattinson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN