Tuesday, February 7, 2012

YSL arty ring and Miu Miu noir sunglasses





I got my new babies, YSL arty ring and Miu Miu noir sunglasses last saturday when i visited Singapore with mom. yay! i love how this sunglasses fit my face shape. one of my favorite sunglasses!  i actually wanted the amber lenses because it blocks more sunlight, but they(MiuMiu at ION orchard) only had them in blue lens. so yeah, blue lens will do! we also managed to visit bugis street, i shopped a lot. lol. bought a lot of korean necklaces, knitwear and skirt. What do you guys think about haul post? I'm wondering if you guys would like to read my haul post or not?


XO,

Gabby

8 comments:

  1. i love love love ur ysl ring, envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styles products are sold online. They are not only high quality but also are fashion with Yves Saint Laurent shoes online shop.Its elegant luxury can reflect their own tastes aboutysl shoes.More ysl shoes products is sold online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] what I’ve told you in my previous post here, i went to singapore last saturday with my mom and bought quite lots of clothes and accs :p so [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the ring!! it was sold out here in milan so saddddd. my ring is in silver and splash of blue i guess. they only sell the silver ring here in europe...

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want the arty ringgg so badly ;(((

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Might you be willing to sell your arty ring?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN