Sunday, February 19, 2012

Before It Explodes


"And just let it go…

And stop the madness

Before it explodes

Before it's out of our control

Let's stop the madness before it explodes

We gotta let it go

Before it all explodes...."



my outfit: outerwear - onlyi /necklaces - topshop / ring - Yves Saint Laurent / shirt(worn as a dress) - Zara / Shoes - Ulin


















Just another quick outfit post, which were taken a week ago with Mey. omg look at my face, i look so fugly and fat >.<

some people said that i look so girly recently and i was like "Nawww"-__- look at these photos. not girly at all :p no i don't really do trends and style. i wear what i want to wear. i can sometimes be cute&girly, boyish&edgy the other day, and looking vintage the next day. unpredictable. i usually dress-up based on my mood. lol. don't be shock if someday you'll find me in a coffee shop with boyfriend's shirt and shorts with converse. :P well, its late alr. goodnight everyone! enjoy your weekend~


XO,

Gabby

9 comments:

  1. i love these pictures! you both look great :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super love your knit cardigan and the maxi dress!
    aaa flawless ?

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty :)
    I love the dress!

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your naked traveler
    :3

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outerwear! I always live onlyi's product :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not fat Gab, you're fab! :) I love your whole outfit. Me too, I always dressed based on my mood, sometimes girly sometimes boyish ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ?
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicee shoots!! awww love your pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics and background! adore your outer and shoes gabgab, you look fantasticcc ;D

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheapest Kasper Suits...

    [...]these are a few listings to places which we link to since we feel they will be really worth visiting[...]...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN