Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New In: Korean Stuffs, Accs, and Online Shopping [haul]



as what I've told you in my previous post here, i went to singapore last saturday with my mom and bought quite lots of clothes and accs :p so yeah, this is my first haul post. I'm NOT showing-off whatsoever, some people actually requested to see my haul so, I'm posting this up. Enjoy!



went to Sephora to find mint/mod aqua nail polish matte-finish top coat but ended up buying those 3 gorgeous colors + soap&glory body butter.



Korean brand union jack outerwear.



Korean brand cardigan ang ruffle skirt. (my favo)



another korean brand shorts. yup it's a shorts not a skirt :p



anoooother korean brand outerwear. its pink, beaded, with collar. *lovestruck*



-__- another korean brand cardigan.



beanie! yay. i love beanie, this cute beanie is from (yeah)korea. lol. Korean stuffs are my new addiction, wtf.



union jack clutch! been searching for this clutch like all over the internet but found nothing. then, my mom accidentally saw this shuiit at bugis street only for 10++sgd. yay!




these two necklaces are also from Korea (",)


*


*


*


and..... my package from Pair-a-Dice has arrived! yay! :D


Pair-a-Dice is an online shop own by a friend of mine, they're selling fashionable & affordable accessories!



look at their cute packaging!











this ring is my favorite! :D


anyway, if you're interested to purchase any of these accs, just simple email me at evilo.move@gmail.com, i'll give you Pair-a-Dice contact number. yay! :)


XO,


Gabby

7 comments:

  1. Your mom looks stunning hihii, just like you! So envious you got so many adorable stuffs! =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you and your mom are gorgeous!! Lovely clothes you got there :) My fav is the clutch ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ?
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia...

    gabriellaolivia.com » New In: Korean Stuffs, Accs, and Online Shopping [haul]...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyaaaa..... I love the pink sweater!!! Aaahhh *dying* #seriously ;D
    Anyway, both of you are pretty! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowwwww.. cutestufffffsss..

    Love it max, dear..
    anyway, how to move your blog into own website?
    im just curious and love it :)

    @cindytanuwijaya

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those cardigans and sweaters.. i fell in love. <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Click here for or more Information...

    ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN