Thursday, February 2, 2012

in between


top & outerwear - Forever21 / velvet shorts, ring & boots - Topshop / bag - gucci

(i look so fugly without make up wtf.)





 "it's not about finding someone who won't fight with you or make you sad. it is about finding the person who will still be standing there wiping the tears away, holding you in their arms after a fight. the one who will never leave, no matter how hard things get."-tumblr

I've found mine, but the timing isn't perfect. but I'm willing to wait :')

"the worst part of life but the best part of live is having someone worth waiting for."-anonymous


XO,

Gabby

8 comments:

  1. love the outwear.. anddddd shoes!! oughhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outwear dear ^^ Thank you for your comment on my blog! Yup, I'll always want meet other blogger, just mini gath or chit-chatting it will be fun :)

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ?ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ?
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaa, you always look cute.
    i love this outfit, everything works perfectly..
    love your boots too ?

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love mixing of textures! You look adorable =) I hope you will be better soon. X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your cardigan and boots i swear! one of my fav lookk gabyy <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it was in CP! hahahahaha I love your new hair gab. makes you look younger <3Tt

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] There you will find 45249 more Infos: gabriellaolivia.com/blog/in-between [...]...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN