Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jakarta Day 2

So yeah, right after I left Ninotchka last Saturday, we went back to the hotel  to clean up  etc. Then, I decided to visit @theGOODSdept and actually their 1st Anniversary also fell on that day, what a coincidence.


top - H&M / skirt&shoes - Brownplatform's booth 




and yeah, I met Arnold Teja :3 he's so cute and his outfit was simple yet awesome and looked really good on him. i really wanted to take a picture with him but I'm just too shy but, thanks to Mey... i finally got a pict of myself with Arnold ;P

*

*

*

and here's our dinner @theGOODScafe. yummy :9







and yup the last picture is me with my new hair. :P some people said it suits me, its cute, they even said that i look like SNSD's Tiffany, >.< and i was like "hell no...."  but still.. thank you guys! just by saying i look like Tiffany it means that you're saying I'm pretty right? lol no i'm just kidding, i'm nothing compared to her. Anyway, I love my new hair like so much! (makasih ya yg udah ngasih saran bust potong pendek >.<).

5 comments:

  1. prettyyy!!!! bangga sama yang ngambil foto! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes and skirt are best buy indeed. you look really stunning gabyyy <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two look really cute =)

    www.brownplatform.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adderall...

    gabriellaolivia.com » Jakarta Day 2...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN