Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Autumn Wipe Out // Ninotchka



Final Exam is finally over and yeah I attended Autumn Wipe Out - Bloggers Garage Sale at Ninotchka last Saturday, accompanied by Mitha from Letters to Juliet and Mey from Girl with Plastic Camera. Ninotchka is a must-visit Cafe and a really nice place to hang out with your friend, they got a lot of nice foods! especially their Choco Lava Cake, UberYummy!








(i look so fugly omg, don't look at my face, look at ci anas's instead)



me with Lalita Tian




sstt.. i shopped quite a lot at Autumn Wipe Out ;P more photos coming soon <3

9 comments:

  1. wow, you're there too!! aaaaaaa lovely pic! im so envy cant go!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics gaby! we should attend other events together lagi yak sama mei ><

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for coming my dear ;)


    www.brownplatform.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great as your other posts : D, thankyou for putting up. vps hosting | vps hosting |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, I adore your weblog. Is there something I can do to receive updates like a subscription or some thing? I am sorry I am not familiar with RSS? http://www.ctctradeshows.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] There you will find 91672 more Infos: gabriellaolivia.com/blog/autumn-wipe-out-ninotchka [...]...

    ReplyDelete
  7. …....

    There exist a couple of several different distinct levels among the California Weight loss program and each and every a person is pretty crucial. You’re procedure stands out as the the actual giving up with all of the power. weight loss...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN