Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm sorry I can't laugh for you



top, skirt, bow, bag, ring-Bangkok / boots-Jeffrey Campbell

Actually, these photos were taken weeks ago but i'm just (too lazy) to upload it here ;P look at the first picture i look so damn freaking fat there zzzzz >.< if only i could be taller, skinnier, and prettier than I am now.

(ps: please don't mind the title of this post, my friend told me about this song and just because i think the song title is cute so i decided to use it here. lol)

9 comments:

  1. cute top and gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell's boots!! ?

    oteteot

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute dear :) where did you bought all your cute clothes btw ? i love all your collection dear ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the outfit, love how you added the bow! :)
    I love that song by 2am! :D x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit dear! You should style me one day as im not really good in coordination hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Found your blogger blog (the old one, I noticed...) and noticed (after commenting there...) that you've moved here :D So, let me do this again: Following your blog, as I love your style :) follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable paragraph, I have got much
    clear idea concerning from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] Read More here: gabriellaolivia.com/blog/178 [...]...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN