Friday, July 18, 2014

The X





 This is a love song Kimono and shorts // Cocra Paris top // Juju shoes // 18_22 white tattoo choker

I'm obsessed with kimono lately, I think kimono is perfect outerwear for those who live in tropical country like me. I've also seen a lot of models and street styler wear kimono. I think kimono is a perfect outer for music festival outfit. I can't wait to wear my kimono to one of Indonesia's music festival this August,  we the fest. I can't wit to see Banks, Goldroom, RAC, and Ellie Goulding live performance >.<  

15 comments:

  1. Adorable kimono! Loving how your hair matches the whole outfit.

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. liv outer nya lucu bangettttt <3

    http://nataliegasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kimonooo <3 always love your styleee

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic!

    Andisaputrra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I think I'm love with your blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good!
    suka warna nya deh
    eh eh, itu cut out short?

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pictures!!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this look is my fave gab! btw ke wtf? kok seru sih! jadi ingin >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaa~ the kimono <33
    btw ci shorts-nya cutout yah on the pocket area? :')

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww you you you!! <3 kamu yang cantik!!! i saw you deh minggu di jalan depan PI and GI sama ainess kayaknya.. tapi ci lagi nyetir ga bisa sapaaa

    www.michellehendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN