Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sticker Gals


Some of you might have seen this photo on my Instagram, but here's the full details on what I wore on that day. 


Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal top // Lazy Oaf dungaree & backpack // Nike air huarache // LINF choker

Just look at my backpack. yup. My back-pack. Right there. I like how it has small patches and pink and teal touch. It's so girly and cute. I also like how it matches my crop top. The shoes i'm wearing are from nike, they're air huarache and last time I checked, they're not available in Jakarta. That's why I bought it when I was in Spain. 

17 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your backpack. Great hat. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. the backpack looks super adorableeeee~ x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit! I'm a big fan of Lazy Oaf too <3

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great as always! love the backpack. keep the good things up, looking forward to your next post! :)



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything screams cuteness! You are, especially.

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look extremely cute gab! loved it :D


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. backpack nya lucu bgt gabyy!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute. I adore those polka dot denim dungarees.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beanie !!!!

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gurll backpacknya ! It's soo you- adorbs! warnanya matching juga sama beanie-nya ! I really like the dungarees too!

    Have a cute dayy
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool as always!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit as always

    mind to visit my new blog post?
    tattoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN