Sunday, April 6, 2014

Feeling Festive

Prism eye earrings // Pluffys Choice top // Abocs shorts // UNIF vapor cap & gadget bag // YRU Qozmo Sky //  LINF tattoo choker and bracelet 

This is what I wore to Market and Museum a couple days ago. I'm wearing my new gidget bag and qozmo sky platform. I fell in love with the gadget bag ever since UNIF release it. It's just so cute and I feel like I really need to get it, yup just because it's so cute. My new platform…. yes I know, some of you might think the platforms are too high but that's the main reason I'm getting this babe, because the crazy platform. I've been wanting a white platform shoes but I can't find one, I wanted to get the buffalo one but they're always out of stock, then I saw YRU release the Qozmo Sky which is twice as high as the previous Qozmo, so I think why not getting this one instead of the buffalos hehe



Anyway, have you guys visited the newly open H&M flagship store at Grand Indonesia? I've been there a couple of times ever since the grand opening, and they have new arrival every day. How crazy is that? I've been loving their current collection as well, I managed to buy some items and I'll probably make a post about my shopping experience because I've been shopping a lot lately, so sharing my opinion or maybe review about the clothes that I bought, sounds like a good idea. Right? Alright then, see you on my next post. 

23 comments:

  1. gabyyy itu jalannya ga susah? o_O

    xx
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shoes! They're just like Baby Spice wore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Anyway, setinggi itu jalannya ga susah kah? :O

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are AMAZING omg. Love the look <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keren kak!! pengen banget platform shoes yag kayak gitu><
    suka bangetttt sama tas nya<3<3 keren keren:3

    Visit my blog pwwease:3 Adventure of P-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YRU platforms are to die for! Looks sooo good on you!

    Looking fwd to the review. Went there yesterday, wayyy too crowded ga mood beli apa2.. Hahaha
    Xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your shoes are major gabyyy! u look awesome with Inesss <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. suka banget sama foto yang dari belakang!
    incredible shoes!

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love how you played with proportion, totally in love with the short and (i really don't need to point this out) .. your hair looks RAD!! tho it's fading but still cool.

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Style and Write

    ReplyDelete
  10. those shoes are awesome! and love the bag too <333

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rock those platform gab! aku sih nanti jatoh :O


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too cute <3 love your shoes!

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. keren maksimal itu sepatu, pgn pegang bahannya apa? Keras apa lembut hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. sukaaaa !! love your shoes and bag <3
    love the color combination :D

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  15. your shoes are majoooor coolness <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. your shoes!!! no words i can use to describe!!
    see you when im back!

    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG your shoes are mesmerizing! Love your bag too

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this look a lot~ look a little simple yet edgy! :D
    the platform is amazingly cool, is it hard to walk on those thing?

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suka banget aaa <3 Those platforms are too awesome Gabbb ! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gab that shoes is beyond words !!!! Looks really good on you, I can't imagine what I look like in those platforms... Cute bagg :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. luv luv luvvvv ur shoess<33

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Swag ci! I lurve ur platform so much... also love ur tee and bag, such a nice outift! <3 stay gold ci gabbb

    Hug and Kisses, rach.
    http://www.lameandviolent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN