Sunday, April 13, 2014

Confession

Only I  dress //  Rose Wholesale parka // UNIF confession boots // Own Me Lair tote bag 

My current everyday outfit is either a dress or a Tee & shorts combo. I'm so busy I can't even dress up properly. I always need a comfortable outerwear when I'm in campus because the classroom can get really cold. The one I'm wearing is from Rose Wholesale, It's super comfortable and it keeps my body warm.

Please excuse my no make up face, I've been very lazy to put on make up.


14 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and bag, couldn't even tell you had no makeup on. Cute <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still kawaii even you don't apply any make up on<3
    I want dat egg tote bag!!i think egg is becoming fashion item now?lol:D

    Pちゃんのぼうけん

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit as always!! love that tote bag gab :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. jarang banget liat gaby pake pointy shoes, but still you look so cute >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku emang ga suka war~ tapi this one is an exception hihihih <3

      Delete
  5. you still look pretty without makeup! :')
    love that boots and the parka looks comfy :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shoes gab!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE SHOES!!!! n tote bag telor nya juga <33 huhahaaa

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucuuuuu semuanyaaaaa:)
    http://hardiyantidian321.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bag! just so cute.

    anyway visit my new post :
    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN