Thursday, February 27, 2014

You Can't Sit with Us

 Absent Colors beanie // The Editor's Market shorts // Stussy jacket // O-mighty top // UNIF shoes  // 3.1 Phillip Lim bag

 These photos were taken last Saturday at GI before going to Amelia's AAD Launching at port ér house. Went there with Mitha and Ines… girls day out! :p 

I've been really busy these past few weeks, I'm so sorry I won't be able to update this blog regularly for now (probably until this semester ends). I really miss telling you guys how and what I've been doing…. I planned a lot of DIY post but never get the chance to make it. I hope you guys understand ^^ Anyway, follow my instagram since it's easier to share photos on Instagram or ask me anything on my ask.fm! ;D

23 comments:

  1. cool look! love your jacket <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great jacket Very trendy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bag !

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I like your beanieee <3
    Yes, your instagram is full of cute goodness
    Do your best Liph, I am sure that you will do well this semester! All the best

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your white cropped top ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool simple look :) loving your new header btw!

    join my giveaway
    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/2014/02/giveaway-sponsored-by-sammydress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really can rock any varsity styles ! Good luck with your activity ;)

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite looks from you Gab! Love the jacket! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cool! I love your boyish style plus your pure skin. You're so adorable!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the jacket, suit on you!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice one! :D
    love the jacket shoes very RAD x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg really love your top, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'd definitely wear this kind of outfit on a girls day out! casual yet still gorgeous as always ^^ anyway your unif shoes look super comfy!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. gaby i likeee this outfit very much, cant get over ur baggg! letsss hang out againnn xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN