Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Can't Remember to Forget You

 WithsuWithsu top and skirt // Street Ages socks // YRU  platform shoes // Greedy Sassy rings // unbranded bag and necklace // Jeremy Scott x New Era snapback

What I wore to the last day of LocalFest 2014. I'm so into my new bag, it's just so rad, I'm waiting for the other colour to arrive (hopefully soon). The purple ring that I'm wearing is the latest collection of greedy sassy, super cuteeeeeee! The socks i'm wearing is not from hut, well I hope it is. Huf's pink weed socks are sold out everywhere, so when Street Ages send me a pair of something that exactly look a like, why not? 


Anyway, I'm joining the second part of Infare, it will be located at fX Sudirman, 27 Feb - 2 March. Don't forget to come because I will be selling lots of cute preloved items, new and second JC shoes. The price range is starting from 10k!!!!! :3

15 comments:

  1. Cute as usual ^^

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee lovee your bag gabby <3
    cute :#

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top and shoes gab! anyway good luck for Infare!! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top and the skirt <3 <3
    What about follow each other?
    Let me know :)
    have a lovely day <3
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. how i love your canabis pink socks!
    aaaaannnddd your "sexy leg" necklace

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!! the bag is so RAD!! :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg that bag! will you sell it at Infare? haha kidding :p



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the skirt!

    Follow you dear, hope you can follow back please :)
    By Joyce ♥ // Bloglovin ♥ // Instagram ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR BAG!!

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh your stuff always is amazing! adores it!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. in love with your necklace!!!
    beli dimanaaa Gabbyyy

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. gaby so pretty!!! i love this outfit so so much <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN