Friday, July 5, 2013

Patrick Owen Fall/Winter 2013


Time flies. It's been 8months since Patrick Owen launched his debut collection and now I'd like to show you guys their latest collection. They comeback with even more stunning pieces. The prints are just really amazing. You can't get it from anywhere else. I personally love the dress on the second photo, from the prints to the design is just lovely. The blazer from the 5th photo is also stunning. I am wondering which one should I get first? the blazer or the dress? (._.") Anyway, you can shop their collection here or click the photos above. 

Quote "gabriellaolivia" and get 5% off + Free Shipping. Ikr, You're welcome ;D


Campaign Photographer: Shadtoto Prasetio
LookBook Photographer: Ifan Hartanto
Stylist: Zico Halim
Model: Olga - ImageMgt
Make Up & Hair: Bubah Alfian
Assistant Stylist: Jolly & Mitha Komala
Prints Illustrator: Tatiana Romanova
Hats: Patrick Owen x Marsel Hober

7 comments:

  1. I Love the collection!

    Visit on my new blog on

    Karolalovefashion.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the collection! I already followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. Can you follow me back, pretty please. Let's keep in touch. See you in my blog! 

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Give a girl the right shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that collection.. ♥♥♥

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. patrick owen has super stunning pieces! love the whole collection <3
    i want that blazer!!

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN