Thursday, July 25, 2013

Going Nowhere

 Ellesse windbreaker jacket // Jenneth Clothing top,  Topshop skirt // Nasty Gal choker // UNIF bag and shoes // Nikicio snapback

You guys know how much I love wearing outerwear, especially parka. Now, beside parka, I got my new windbreaker jacket from Ellesse which can be used as a vest as well. For me, having a jacket that can be used as a vest is very asdfghjkl awesome! As you know Jakarta's weather nowadays are so unpredictable, it can be really hot and humid in the morning and it can rain heavily on the evening. Well, with this jacket, you can put the sleeves on when it's raining (you can wear it as a raincoat as well, since it's waterproof) and put it off when it's sunny >.< I really really love it! Wellmwhen I first saw this jacket, the first thing that caught my eyes were the color, it's just so me ;P I just realized that the sleeves are removable when I got home hahaha ._. 


Ellesse Indonesia
Mall Kota Kasablanka L-1 108
Jl. Kasablanka Raya Kav 88
Jakarta Selatan

17 comments:

  1. nice jacket..!!it's very usefull..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    My Journey
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love your cappp :))
    gak bisa beli online ya nikicio :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you're a big fan of UNIF gab! love your shoes to bit!

    Anisacrament

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like your shirt. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes we love it dear.., you re like acandy now, full of color !!!

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, I wish I could pull this off. The Shoes *_*

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow everything is so damn cool! Your hair, the shoes, the backpack, everything!

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. coolest shoes!!

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cap and the backpack are to die forrrr<33
    have always loved your signature style!



    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got awesome :)

    dithachinde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that jacket is too awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder why you always got things that caught my eyes..hehe..love those outerwear and that SHOES! OMG ASDFGHJKL!! *Q*

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. outer dan sepatunya lucu banget gab !!

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your shoesss!! they're super cool and probably my fave pair from your chunky soles collection c gabb! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. unyu bgt gabeeey! loving the colors combination and your bag is too cuteeee :3:3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN