Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

Glad News Choker, Top, Jacket, and Shoes. The Editor's Market skirt, Asos tattoo tights, Topshop backpack.

This is what I wore to do an interview with WhatIWear. Please excuse my hair -_- These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago, before I dyed my hair into purple.

I just got back from fable, I just wanna say thank ou to all of you who voted for me. I appreciate all of your support, without you all I wouldn't be in the TOP10. I didn't win the competition tonight, but I think it's okay, I did my best ^^ 

11 comments:

  1. Hey I voted for you :) and well done for top 10

    I'd really like it if now you'd vote for me by clicking this link;

    http://www.company.co.uk/company-blog-awards-2013-with-new-look

    and typing your email address and then my blog 'www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk and nominate me for the best personal style blog :)

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in love with your dare-to-be-different style! they are a muse for my eyes hahaha

    peekatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is always lovely :)xx
    Love your haiiiiiir >.<

    xx,
    chellemelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THE JACKET is just a standout, the shoes and the leggings caught my eyes too. You definitely rock this ombre blonde bob, which asians can hardly do. I absolutely love all of this kawaii yet rebel-ish style going on.
    check out my latest outfit post "Stay" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket really caught my eyes :D.
    Congrats for being in the top10, that's really a great achievement! fightinggg <3 ;)


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jacket gab, and congrats for being the top 10!

    http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! :)

    http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for top 10 yeah! awesome jacket and shoessss!! stunning girl dasar :3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN