Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

Glad News tattoo dress and shoes.

Let me introduce you guys to this Japanese Brand, Glad News. Their collections are to die for. I want them all. Look at those shoes and clothes. Too bad, they're very expensive..... but to think of they brought it all the way from Japan so we don't have to pay the ridiculous amount of tax if we order it online. I think it's fair enough. The dress that I wore is not mine. I was just trying, because it's not for sale on the first day of Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. They're a new brand and they joined IFW just for the sake of doing research-.- I was thinking, "why the heck you came all the way from japan, brought all those stuff to Indo and bring it back to Japan? Why don't you sell it???" Finally, they start selling it on the third day. I managed to buy a few things that I really love, because I think it's so me... lol... 
That was me, Glad News staff, and Aiiness

I hope Glad News will open their branch here in Indonesia, somewhere around Jakarta or at least Tokyo-Runway do worldwide shipping. So, we can buy their stuff easily, right? 


Join Pinky Promise Giveaway here.

16 comments:

  1. The clothes are definitely so you! <3 Lucu banget dress nyaa gab! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to be an interesting items, Thanks for the share gab! the shoes looks so fab!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAA!!!! their stuff are amazing! and you look awesome as always gabee!! :D MUCH LOVEE XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaa love it, but why aku gak sadar ada boothnya di IFW yaaaaa T_____T

    ReplyDelete
  5. so damn agree Gab with you !!
    a a a a they really sale their stuff on the 3rd day ? :((
    to bad i'm not come *hiks*

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks perfect on you. Did you finally buy it? And you're right,the collection is just so YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yak SETUJU sekali, I'll waitin for them!!! <33 HAHHAHA

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wantt that shoes!!


    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found new brand again! Curious3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see that the outfits suits your style very much! thanks for sharing

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cute rock dress <3 it's so you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really want your top! But they don't sell it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute dress.. looks superb on you <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are too cute!!! thx for visiting my blog :)
    xoxo,
    meelusha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN