Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm Back!


Hi everyone! I'm back! These past few weeks I have been on somewhat of a blogging holiday, lol. I've been super busy living my roller-coaster life and too lazy to update my blog, just haven't really felt like sitting down and blog. Actually i was going to say sorry as i haven't blogged in a few weeks but, the fact that i'm a full-time blogger, blogging is not my job, I don't get paid for it, it's a hobby, it's something I want to enjoy doing. I realized that I don't need to say sorry at all. yes?



dress - bonvieux / collar necklace - pairadice / shoes - online shop / bracelets - mini bits(sg) 



btw, here are some of my collar collection! :D




don't forget to like me on bloglovin here and like my Facebook page here.


XO,


Gabby


 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gabby! can I know what online shop of your shoes? and where did you get the swallow collar on bottom left? thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your collars! <3 where did u buy it? or you made it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. collar nya beli dimana aja ci? bagus2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those collars.... major love indeed! <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collar collection is really adorable!


    http://phankovalittledays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN