Tuesday, March 20, 2012

still frozen in time

[hey there everyone! please kindly vote for me! CLICK HERE. first like Market HQ page --> like MY ENTRY ( Gabriella Olivia) thank you so much. it means a lot for me!]

*

*

*

Hi everyone! last week has been really hectic. Exams week. Time flies really fast. I couldn't believe that National Examinations are just like 3 weeks away. I'm not ready. I'm super bad at science. I know i have to study hard but i just can't, i don't like those subjects. No matter how hard i try to study and memorize all of the formulas, i won't remember even one thing on the next day. pffft.

anyway, these are some of Queentastic's Collection. They're all on sale! check 'em out before they're gone! click HERE.





*

*

*

Instagram Feeds



yup, this is Jeremy Scott x Longchamp bag, which I've been lusting for.  I saw this bag at Takashimaya, but i didn't buy it because the size is too big for me and I shopped at H&M instead of buying this bag. haha









Detachable Collar Necklace from #8wood



New In: Asos shirt, collar tips shirt, and Zara floral shirt. <3


New In: Galaxy Print Outerwear & Studded tees



me without make up. so fugly wtf.







shirt-zara / necklace,ring,tights-topshop / shoes - jeffrey campbell lana

anyway, if you guys noticed, i've removed Google Friend Connect from this blog. So, if you want to, Please subscribe or follow me on bloglovin or maybe both :p thank you so much <3

XO,

Gabby

16 comments:

  1. i just adore your photos dear :) love your style! wish u tons of luck for ur national exam,fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely are too cute! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see your instagram pic that you post on twitter, super love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. envy of you
    aaaa.
    last pic was damn nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwh i love all your photos! and you are so cute!
    I love your first photo! Nice skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! just followed you by bloglovin!
    really love your style.
    btw, I have a 20% ROMWE discount coupon if you want, you can check it here http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/2012/03/romwe-20-discount-coupon-giveaway-who.html
    if you want, just leave a comment on that post, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog^^
    Really adore your look, outifits and all! haha :D
    btwei where did you buy your Detachable Collar Necklace , #8wood via instagram?


    CindyCupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look pretty as usual ci ?
    you look cute and stylist in every picture,
    envyy with y our accesories,shoes and clothes collection >.<

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh, suka bngt sama gayamu ci <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. gaby bikin laper sushinya :((( omg you look so lovely and cute w Queentastic's collections <

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice share! everything is just pretty~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. asos shirt with black hearts detail is so chic :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love your mustard polkadot skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. oke babe i always love ur style..hey when will we held our blogger meet up?Me, you, jessica and the other bloggers..

    Come and join my first B'day giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. u're so cute! love all your stuffs!! i'm sure u love pink, hifive! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN