Monday, January 16, 2012

Underneath Your Love


Hi everyone! i've spent my early(or late) holiday at Jakarta last week and yup. i wasn't able to update my blog. why? i didn't bring my camera, and the internet connection at my sister's was really bad but then, i guess i just wasn't in the mood to update my blog. period. but here i am now! back again! ;)
no, this post ain't about my short-trip to Jakarta.. this is just another quick outfit post.. enjoy!



unbranded top and shorts / Jewel Rocks's Necklace and Bracelet / topshop bracelet and rings / Up wedges / Bonvieux Bag

i actually got this uber-cute bag for free from Bonvieux (thank you so much bonvieux). They said, they might release their bag collection this year. yayness!





anyway. have you guys heard David Choi's latest album? it's nice! i love it, eventho his first album is still my favorite till now. but, his Underneath Your Love is just nice.

much love,

Gabby <3

16 comments:

  1. alig sob alig potong rambut lagi? sokil gob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the backgrounds are gorgeous and I love your outfit! I hope Jakarta was amazing.

    Love, Kartika

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cute outfit dear :D and btw what happen with your heart ? ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw I love your new hair gab! you look younger, but your face is younger too >.< oh my! hope you'll drop by at my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you cut your hair gab, aw so cute on you but i kinda like your long hair hihi :)

    love your top so much dear, you look so lovely ;)

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your top gabeeeeh!! and the bag is too lovely, <33

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so sweet and that hair suits you so much! =) I love that song! David Choi is just so talented.

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your top and shorts are so pretty I love themmm! the cute bag even make the whole look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love yourrrrrrrr outfit pretty! and your hair! like a lot!

    michellehendra.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable! Thanks for stopping by!

    xx

    en la moda

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaa... top nya cuteee..rambutnya jadi pendek banget gab..
    emm.. wait.. bener-bener mirip orang korea dehhhh..

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you cutting your hair again gab? btw i love the background ,you look really fun in jakarta, maybe sometime we can meet up :)

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really sweet, and the collar is just unbelievable! <3

    Cheers,

    TURTLE LUNETTES

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your wedges! You're so pretty :)

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ?ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ?
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your outfit ^^ your site is sooo cute! I can't resist not to fall in love with this site!

    have a nice day!
    Cheers, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah i love this UP wedges! I want to buy it but it has already sold out now. You looks so sweet with your top, dear.

    Love,
    http://sarahrizqi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN