Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! How did you guys celebrate New Year's Eve? I celebrated mine with friends ;) sky lantern, fireworks, and foods.. fun! You guys can check out the photos here and the videos on my Facebook page here. yay!


*


*


*


[instafeeds]


got a new baby and necklace from a friend of mine, but i haven't named her yet. d.o.b 02.01.2012 >.<


and the last photos is a necklace from Jewel Rocks. Thank you :)




 "every year is just as joyful and full of valuable lessons in its own way." -Diana Rikasari


much love,


gabby <3

10 comments:

  1. Gabby, what a sweet friend you have. The necklace is cute!

    I've also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I hope you accept! The rules are on my blog. :)

    vonnie <3
    ohsovonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cute teddy bear, it is as lovely as you are Gaby! <333

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is cute and the teddy bear is absolutely adorable. How sweet

    Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so cute :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. annabelle!!! >.<

    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! And love the necklace!
    Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love teddy bear! lots of cuteness <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN