Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pleats Please

 my mom bought me this bag when i was still in bangkok last week.

 tiny space on my room to place some random photos ;p
 some of my favorite necklaces.
It's been a really long time since my last outfit post. well, I didn't really had much time to take photos and to post it here :( I was in Bangkok last week to accompany my mom and my aunt, we spent our 4days in Bangkok to shop, shop, shop, and eat ;p I don't really remember what i did or what i bought on the first day, but the next day we specially visited Siam Discovery to find Issey Miyake store, pleats please. My mom bought me that cute yellow bag. yay! We decided to visit siam paragon afterwards, but then .... suddenly... We passed by a shoe store... selling lots of Jeffrey Campbell and Sam Edelman T_T *faints* then my mom asked me if i wanted o stop by or not. I definitely say YES! haha I was looking for Lita Cosmic but the shop-keeper said "we don't have cosmic at the moment, perhaps you could try night walk"   (._." ) okay cut the crap.. my mom bought me JC wrecker and Night Walk. so yeah. both wrecker and night walk are officially mine ;p Thanks Mom! <3

14 comments:

  1. jinnjaaa!! youre so cute! love you my B!!!
    i really mean it

    http://dinayme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you cutie! ;) i love love love love this! you look so vibrant in that colors!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog!
    follow each other? i'll wait your answer on my blog! :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D

    Fiorenza
    http://lachambrefiore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey gorgeous! we really need to go to bangkok together with mei oneday<3 and i love everything you wear here, especially the pleated skirt! and i have the exact shoes but w diff color. thanks for the sweet comment :*

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful,beautiful pics!!!lovely outfit!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun outfit! I love your top- where did you get it? ♥ & it sounds like you had an amazing time! (:

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    You look absolutely amazing, I love especially the skirt!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!! :)
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your blog it's very nice ;) new fans... if you want you can pass to me:

    http://flaviasunshineonme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're the cutest, really ! I love this outfit, the top and the skirt are awesome and the bag is so original, many kisses ! xoxox

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I want your bag T^T. Really like this post all of 'em Olivia :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear is that your room? if it was then i am so jealous! I love how you manage your necklaces and hell thats one funky bag !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN