Monday, November 7, 2011

가브리엘라 올리비이

outerwear - zara
bracelet - monsoon accesorize
paisley dress, necklace, headpiece, bag, shoes, ring - bangkok

 bird&floral headpiece i got from bangkok


I bet some of you guys understand what does the tittle mean, but maybe some of you guys do not know ;p It's actually my name Gabriella written in Hangul 가브리엘라 올리비이  pronounced as Gabeuliella Ollibia. Yeah, I know it sounds funny, yes? and if you're wondering if i'm in love with K-Pop or not? i'd like to make it clear to you guys that I'm obsessed with Korean Girl band. I know it sounds weird, cause tons of indonesian teenagers (girls) are in love with korean boy band. Lot of my friends asked me the same question and that awkward moment happened when one of my friends said "you're a girl,right? Y U like Girls? Y U NO like boys?" (._. ) well, i love boys, i love big bang, 2AM and 2PM, but hey! look at SNSD, T-Ara, 2NE1, f(x), Miss A.. they're just GORGEOUS, long legs&pretty faces. How i wish i could be as tall and as pretty as 'em <3

22 comments:

  1. you're pretty like them to my beautiful dongsaeng! haahaha.. one day we will meet them like in my dream, hahaha

    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely adorable in your outfit ;) And that headpiece is just so quaint, I love it. Great outfit, and truly K-pop inspired!

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg u are so pretty and nice :) followed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look pretty dear! hmm, let's be friend! follow me? thankyou, will follow u back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. really so korean look but pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look super korean! love your dress and blazer! ;;)super cuteeeee

    michellehendra.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love these photos! you are super lovely <3

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  9. 안녕 가브리엘라! 예뻐요! :*
    Love your headpiece! Sweet....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, you look absolutely adorable!!! That bird in your hair is the cutest thing :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh hei !! thats an amazing headband btw ♥ i love it :D
    hmm some people love all about korea , but im not -,-" i dont know why , hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. really pretty. love the concept photoshoot and wadrobe

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute >< i feel like eat u up.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. and Y U SO GORGEOUS dear? i love the shoes a lot omg! <3 i think you shopped a lot in bangkok gab, so jealous here D:

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would you mine to add me to be ur one of the friends bloglist ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my personal fav, gosh you look like living doll, the dress just flatters you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute look! <3 actually i can read the title because i learn hangul too ^^ i also like girlgroups and totally envy of their looks! they're really gorgeouss!

    ReplyDelete
  18. u look like a korean girl here.. anyways you look sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So should I get blogging multiplication of delusive newsworthiness among other things, and endured flyblown prison conditions throughout
    his immurement.

    My homepage :: click here

    ReplyDelete
  20. While I am not surprised just about who can but be described nonstarter or anything :
    it's just now that he doesn't wish losing.

    One mustiness proceed in thinker that guest blogging
    is fee, but if your web site is doing considerably,
    it will merely get better. I would say it is the business concern
    universe, Winner and seniority comes with a strong advertizement effort.


    my web blog :: click here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN