Monday, October 10, 2011

LPTB Susan Budihardjo Graduation Fashion Show "Emotion"

Last Thursday I went to Susan Budihardjo's Fashion Design School Graduation Fashion Show - "Emotion", located at The Hall, Senayan City Jakarta. I didn't know about this event until my friend Mey told me about this, and I decided to attend this event. It was a really cool event. There was so many young and talented designers. One of them is Clara Tania, Mey's friend. She's a really gorgeous chic. I just love everything about her, her appearance, her designs, her unique taste in fashion!
dress - Zara / shoes - Jeffrey Campbell / Bag - Gucci / watches - Moschino


let me introduce you, Clara Tania Tjahjadi ;)

Here are some of my favorite pieces! (sorry for not well-taken pictures :)
here are 2 of 13(i guess) best graduates this year! Congratulation! 

12 comments:

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN