Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hi!




 top-H&M / skirt and bag-bangkok / polkadots socks -H&M / belt-gifted
Hi my fellow readers! its been ages since i last posted something here..fiuhh.. i feel bad.. like really really bad ._.
anyway, did you guys ever heard about Gyaru (pronounced as gal in english)? hihi if you have no idea what is that, just google it. Gyaru Style really inspires me *puppydogeyes* (pst.. im going to make a post about Gyaru on my next post :p)
btw, i received two awards from my two cupcakes; Nia and Dinda. Thank you <3



Here is My Answer:

favorite color? -- pink. the point is i love bright colors.
favorite animal? -- bird(?)
favorite number? -- 9!!LOLs
favorite drink? -- tea :3
facebook/twitter? -- twitter 
your passion? -- fashion.
giving/getting presents? -- both(?)
favorite pattern? -- polkadots and floral
favorite day? -- sunday
favorite flower? -- orchid, my grandpa used to have a LOT of 'em.






xx

12 comments:

  1. I love Gyaru fashion, it inspires me too, even if I don't use Gyaru style it's amazing on other girls =)
    I like your blog, I'd be happy if we followed each other ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve taken a look through your blog and I love your style and the way you combine your clothes!!! :)
    This post´s bag is really cute!!!
    xoxo
    MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, this skirt looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is very cool and cute.

    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you look and cute bag you got there !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute for words! That blouse is also so nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos! love ur style :D
    check out my blog too if ud like: http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, ET

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty as always gab! love your skirt and shoes. <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long time no see ^^ Love your bag :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute girl!!!!!!!

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. chic and adoreable <3 love to found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN