Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet Caroline

do you guys remember this marmalade top? yes, i've worn this top on my previous post not so long ago.





(Marmalade Orange top & Floral Flare Pants - Down Memory Lanes, Bag - Gifted, Wedges - UP)

Finally, I got the chance to wear this flare pants that I bought from Down Memory Lanes. I always love flare pants, maybe there's some of you who doesn't really like it. but, why don't you guys give it a try? you'll love 'em. For me, it looks like a skirt but it's not, and flare pants are very comfortable unlike any other pants. 

ENTER my Birthday Giveaway HERE

11 comments:

  1. The blouse is great, i love the color.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your flare pants dear :)
    i dont really like it , but maybe i want to try it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !
    That bag is so cool !
    I like your flare pants too, the print is just lovely :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are as sweet as pie!
    love http://wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are as sweet as pie!
    love http://wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your flare pants SO MUCH! why you always have cute stuff, i am so jealous on you hehe.. :O
    btw very nice outfit and as always you look so cute hihi..
    have a nice day dear :D

    xoxo, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look so vintage but i like your pants. i thought its a shirt..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN