Friday, August 12, 2011

Best Thing I Never Had

 I just got this new tulle dress from my friend's online shop. 





 (tulle mint dress - online shop, cardigan - Zara, socks - Stradivarius, Wedges - Up, bag - Bangkok)


I got this Chanel wannabe bag from bangkok months ago. I bought this bag because its cute. look at that bird, girl (not to mention her boobs ;), and the legs that looks like Chanel symbol. I love it hihi.. But 'No' I didn't buy that bag because it looks like a chanel ;)
I'm not that kind of girl who really spend their money on branded items. I do shop branded sometimes but not every single piece of my clothes, bags, and shoes. I even bought some vintage items from some vintage store in Indonesia. Because fashion isn't about branded things. Its about your style, how you mix things up and how people see it.

17 comments:

  1. i am drooling over that bag. who doesn't love a good fake chanel? :)

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ruffles on your cardigan! and the shoes are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bag and your awsome ring ♥
    where did you got your tulle dress btw ? because thats so cute !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking cute girl :). i like your ring and the bag so awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your ring and bag so much.
    they're so lovely!

    xx, blushinglady

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog. let's visit my blog :) I'm a craft blogger hehe http://meganirwana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag...

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your bag is lush!
    love http://wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your tulle dress, th colour is beautiful :)

    thatmeltingcheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for visiting my blog :) I have followed yours, folback :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute! How old are you?
    Love the way you dress, so different and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute indeed. im obsessed with tulle..lol. visit me soon doll

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again, another adorable outfit from you.

    Lovely.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    absorbing optimistic rays
    s

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your look again and agaiiin! hahah i really love your blog so much dear.. and i agree with your last statement, we don't buy brand but we mix our style into a good and amazing style, that's why our style is "branded" is it right? :p
    btw have a nice day!

    xoxo, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN